Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/04/14 18:11:25 UTC

Re: peer deployment for lambdas

Dmitriy,

Lambdas deployment should work - we have tests for it.

Can you make sure you don't wrap lambda in anything available from standard
classpath? Like here - org.apache.ignite.stream.StreamTransformer#from().
This may not work and you will need to manually set deployment class.

--Yakov

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> DataStreamer has deployClass() property for cases when automatic resolution
> is impossible

I don't really like this solution. Every time you add a step like that, you
add a possibility for user to skip it  and then 100 forum questions follow.
Can we do it automatically? Why not call deployClass ourselves in the
StreamTransformer.from(...) method?

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Ouch...