Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/04/04 16:22:08 UTC

Comment on Matt's -1 (was: Re: [vote] Request Graduation to a TLP)

On 4/4/07, Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:
> -1
>
> I hate changing votes in the middle of a thread.  There was some
> information missing that I've been able to get a clearer picture of
> the situation.
>
> In the initial discuss thread there was a request to add two people
> to the PMC by one of the existing PMC members.

There was one missing point I had not noticed then. I was mistaken
that the PMC is exactly the same thing as the committers group. I
thought that since they were just voted in it wouldn't have been fair
to exclude them from the list. I messed it up completely. I had
corrected myself right after I sent the email about adding them to the
group of the proposed initial PMC. So, my question about adding
Mohammad and Manu doesn't apply here.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Comment on Matt's -1 (was: Re: [vote] Request Graduation to a TLP)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt...

Thanks for you and Jacek, I will talk about myself, I was OK with the
proposed PMC list and I am still OK with it. And for the subject that
whether that list is for committers of PMC members I think this was clear -
at least for me - from the first time Jacek raised this issue in another
mail. I think we need now another voting thread to vote for the current PMC
list.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Comment on Matt's -1 (was: Re: [vote] Request Graduation to a TLP)

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.