Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 17:25:42 UTC

CDI implementation detection

Hello, I have a quick question.

Do you have something like a detection mechanism for the CDI
implementation with which deltaspike is running?
If not, does anyone have a good idea about how I could implement
something like that?
I need to implement a workaround for a bug in OpenWebBeans.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*

Re: CDI implementation detection