Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/06 20:42:35 UTC

Fw: OpenWebBeans

Hi Conny,

Its great, and thanks for interesting about the proposal.  I have just sent the source code of the implementation sourceforge addresses to the this group (It is http://bigfaces.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bigfaces/webbeansimpl/).

Lets discuss the things about the implementation and spec here. If you have any questions about the source code or any other, I would like to answer happily.

Cheers;

Gurkan