Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kasinath <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 01:09:39 UTC

How to make CXF wsdl to generate uppercase complextype name

HI All,
   I writing a simple cxf web service. once the service is created and when
look at the wsdl from the service exposed in the weblogic server. That wsdl
has xml schema with lowercase names(Component names). It used to be upper
case in xfire. How can I get the uppercase component names?

Example
when I used this url
http://172.16.136.185:7001/spring/cxfAuth?wsdl
i get the wsdl..I copied part of it..

- <xs:complexType name="employee">
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="firstName" type="xs:string" />
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="gid" type="xs:string" />
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="lastName" type="xs:string" />
  <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="Pprivileges"
type="tns:person" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
- <xs:complexType name="person">
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="lastName" type="xs:string" />
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="name" type="xs:string" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

in the above example how can I make person upper case?

Re: How to make CXF wsdl to generate uppercase complextype name

Posted by kasinath <ka...@gmail.com>.
I am doing java first. But it generates the lowercase classes in .Net and we
dont want that to be generated. I used @XmlType(name="Person) this give the
right Case letter.. I need my collegue to try this out . I am crossing my
fingers..

Re: How to make CXF wsdl to generate uppercase complextype name

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Are you doing Java-first with JAXB data binding--I think there's an
annotation you can add to the Person object to name it whatever you
want, including Person.  That said, camelCase is pretty standard and you
might not wish to deviate from it, i.e., stick with person.

JAXB customizations, WSDL-first:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/customizing_jaxb_artifacts

Glen

--