Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Woojin Joe <jw...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 08:58:16 UTC

[Suggestion] Add a configuration property for LivySessionController

Hi, All
I'm Woojin Joe, a data analytics engineer in Lineplus.
Our team is trying to test Apache Nifi for the data ingestion pipeline
integrated with the Spark cluster.

I found that LivySessionController would be proper to integrate between
Nifi and Spark through Livy.
But there is none property to include `conf` for creating a session through
it.

Thus if possible, I'd like to include `conf` property as a JSON format in
LivySessionController.

IMO, it would take very trivial changes.
For example, just creating a new property descriptor and append `conf` in
the body when it is set.

[image: screenshot_code_diff.png]

I hope to contribute this feature to the current code base if possible.

Warm regards,
Woojin joe

[image: --]
Woojin Joe
[image: http://]about.me/notforme
<http://about.me/notforme?promo=email_sig>

Woojin Joe (@JoeWoojin <https://twitter.com/JoeWooJin>, Github
<https://github.com/not-for-me>, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/notforme>)

Re: [Suggestion] Add a configuration property for LivySessionController

Posted by Woojin Joe <jw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for letting me know.

I'll catch up the PR.

2019년 11월 1일 (금) 오후 7:59, Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>님이 작성: