Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Peter Landis <pl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/09 06:13:15 UTC

Log4Net on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003

I have recently added logging via log4net to my
asp.net application running on a Windows 2003 Server
platform (IIS 5.0).  Log4net has been working
flawlessly until recently when I have been migrating
my application over to Windows 2003 Server on IIS 6.0.
Log4Net is only logging the first requests and also
sporadically.  It seems as if something is caching the
log request.  Has anyone experience similar issues and
if so what suggestions can you provide me?

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html