Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by kumar r <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/24 06:49:45 UTC

Encryption type AES256 CTS mode with HMAC SHA1-96 is not supported/enabled

Hi,

I am trying to configure hadoop pseudo node secure cluster (to ensure
proper working) in Azure using Azure Domain Service.

OS - Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Hadoop Version - 2.7.2

I can able to run
*hadoop fs -ls /*

Example MapReduce job works fine
*yarn jar
%HADOOP_HOME%\share\hadoop\mapreduce\hadoop-mapreduce-examples-*.jar pi 16
10000*

But when i run,
*hdfs fsck /*

it gives,

*Connecting to namenode via https://node1:50470/fsck?ugi=Kumar&path=%2F
<https://node1:50470/fsck?ugi=Kumar&path=%2F>Exception in thread "main"
java.io.IOException:
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
Authentication failed, status: 403, message: GSSException: No valid
credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
credentails)        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck.doWork(DFSck.java:335)        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck.access$000(DFSck.java:73)        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck$1.run(DFSck.java:152)        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck$1.run(DFSck.java:149)        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)        at
javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1657)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck.run(DFSck.java:148)        at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)        at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck.main(DFSck.java:377)Caused by:
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
Authentication failed, status: 403, message: GSSException: No valid
credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
credentails)        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.extractToken(AuthenticatedURL.java:274)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.PseudoAuthenticator.authenticate(PseudoAuthenticator.java:77)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.KerberosAuthenticator.authenticate(KerberosAuthenticator.java:214)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.openConnection(AuthenticatedURL.java:215)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.URLConnectionFactory.openConnection(URLConnectionFactory.java:161)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.tools.DFSck.doWork(DFSck.java:333)        ... 10
more*

When i access namenode web ui, it shows

*GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level:
Encryption type AES256 CTS mode with HMAC SHA1-96 is not
supported/enabled)[image: Inline image 1]*

Someone help me to resolve this error and get it work successfully.

Re: Encryption type AES256 CTS mode with HMAC SHA1-96 is not supported/enabled

Posted by Chen Qiming <qi...@usc.edu>.
unsubscribe

Posted by kumar r <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If i installed policy files then it shows,

*GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level:
Specified version of key is not available (44))*

But without installing Policy files itself, it works fine with local
Windows Active Directory.

Thanks,

Posted by wg...@gmail.com.