Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com> on 2010/10/18 14:00:19 UTC

[camel-exec] feature ?

Hello Camel,

I am using Camel 2.4 with has the camel-exec component. I wanted to deploy
it in servicemix but I cannot find a camel-exec feature.

It is possible to explain how I could create such a feature ?
I am using the Fuse distribution of servicemix.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Re: [camel-exec] feature ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
No problem.

The patch has been already submitted to review.

I saw some properties/version (commons-io, etc) that should need some
homogeneous dependency management. I will submit another patch in that way.

Regards
JB

Re: [camel-exec] feature ?

Posted by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com>.
That's exactly what I needed,

Thanks you both ;)

Re: [camel-exec] feature ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Olivier,

Camel feature
(mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/apache-camel/2.4.0/xml/features) doesn't
provide the camel-exec feature.

You can define your own feature descriptor with the following (as
commons-exec 1.0.1 is an OSGi bundle):

<feature name="camel-exec" version="2.4.0">
   <feature version="2.4.0">camel-core</feature>
   <bundle>mvn:org.apache.commons/commons-exec/1.0.1</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-io/1.4_1</bundle>
   <bundle>mvn:commons-lang/commons-lang/2.5</bundle>
   <bundle>mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-exec/2.4.0</bundle>
</feature>

I'm gonna submit a patch to Camel to include it in the feature
descriptor (watch on CAMEL-3248).

Regards
JB

Re: [camel-exec] feature ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lukasz,

unfortunately I don't think it's enough regarding the camel-exec
dependencies.

Regards
JB

RE: [camel-exec] feature ?