Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dean McGowan <de...@bigpond.com> on 2002/05/01 02:48:46 UTC

RE: Why isn't Cocoon making into the commercial world?

We at kangax.com are attempting to complete a software product
specifically designed to accommodate this block approach mentioned. It
is early days but we invite people to trial and comment on our
development. If you consider that you have a building block that you
would like syndicated via the kangax interface please let us know and we
will endeavor to integrate your ideas.

Regards,

Dean McGowan

Posted by Zack Angelo <za...@nostromocorp.com>.
Although I'm not at liberty to mention any details, my company and I are
developing a web software package around C2. Stay tuned.

-Zack Angelo
 Nostromo Corporation