Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ni...@bt.com on 2003/11/05 14:56:22 UTC

RE: CVS executable invocation error

In case anyone cares, I've found a solution to this problem. The issue
is that the path to the CVS executable contained spaces, which confused
some piece of code. Moving the exectuable to a path without spaces
sorted it completely. The perils of using a windows platform I guess...

Nick

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Would you like to submit a faq patch?   Just look at the faq plugin and add
a xdocs\faq.fml!

Eric