Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2011/06/12 15:18:39 UTC

Outdated Maven Info in TC 7 docs

Our docs page about Tomcat Maven artefacts

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/maven-jars.html

seems outdated. The staging repository linked there doesn't contain
anything after 7.0.2. The text below the link indicates something about
switching to the ASF main repos, but I think we could be more precise
now (but unfortunately not me).

Furthermore the Nexus search on

https://repository.apache.org

doesn't provide any hits for our TC 7 artefacts, but
http://search.maven.org finds them?

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Outdated Maven Info in TC 7 docs

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/06/2011 14:18, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Our docs page about Tomcat Maven artefacts
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/maven-jars.html
>
> seems outdated. The staging repository linked there doesn't contain
> anything after 7.0.2.

That is because I stopped using it when publishing release candidates.
It will disappear anyway when we move to svn pub-sub.

> The text below the link indicates something about
> switching to the ASF main repos, but I think we could be more precise
> now (but unfortunately not me).

Yep, I should be able to fix that.

> Furthermore the Nexus search on
>
> https://repository.apache.org
>
> doesn't provide any hits for our TC 7 artefacts, but
> http://search.maven.org finds them?

I'll check on exactly what syncs where and update that accordingly.

Mark