Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/09/16 11:59:35 UTC

Memory supporting is lacking in axis?

Hi,
I am not sure whether it is a axis lack or not.
I tried to send a soap request with arround 1000 items and while processing it gives out of memory exception.
Is it a problem regarding to my code or can any body make sure that axis lack in this memory performance.
By the way it getting slower and slower when the request lenght rises.I am not sure whether again it is prob or not.
My main concer is the memory business for I can't go above.
Please help.
Thankx in advance.
Regards,
Jeyakumaran.C