Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 17:55:30 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.4.0

The vote passes with:

[6] +1 - binding votes (janstey, cibsen, jstrachan, ningjiang, wtam, hadrian)
[6] +1 - non-binding votes
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo. Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Actually special thanks go to those who gave the non-binding votes, who took the time time to test this release candidate. We highly appreciate your involvement!

Hadrian