Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 08:29:31 UTC

[AXIS2] Module configuration and flows

Hello.

I'm trying to make a simple custom module. According to the tutorial from
Axis site, I've added the custom phase in the four flow definitions of the
conf/axis2.xml : in, out, fault in and fault out. Indeed, my handler expects
calls for these four flows.

Then, for a testing service, I have declared the module in the services.xml.
So, when my service gets normally invoked, my module handler is called for
flows 1 and 2: in and out.

But, when other services are called, my handler is also called on flow 2
(out), while no module is configured for these services.

Any explanation about what services and flows are taken into account for
module invocation ? Did I make something bad ?

Thanks.

--

Ephemeris Lappis

RE: [AXIS2] Module configuration and flows

Posted by "Masin, Valerie" <VJ...@docharbor.com>.
Sorry it has taken so long to reply but I haven't read this listserv for a week. I agree you do not have the module listed in your axis2.xml.
Something else is going on and someone more axis2 savvy than me will have to figure it out. Or maybe you have in the meantime.
Good luck

Posted by "Masin, Valerie" <VJ...@docharbor.com>.