Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ke...@sunlife.com on 2002/06/14 03:50:17 UTC

Re: Session Problem

Are they in the same .war file (the same webapp)?

"Sudhir" <su...@unidux.com.sg> on 06/13/2002 10:00:13 PM

      <st...@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  Session Problem

Hi,

I have got an application in which I have got many modules.  Only one
module is with struts and the rest of the modules are using
pure JSP.  I notice that the modules using with struts is creating new
session and the modules with JSP are in another session.

Can anybody tell me how can I make them run in same session.

Thanks and Best Regards,

For additional commands, e-mail: <

RE: Session Problem

Posted by Matt Smith <ma...@jmatt.com>.
when you unpack the .war file, what is your directory structure like?

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: Session Problem