Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hilmi Yildirim <hi...@neofonie.de> on 2015/05/28 10:14:33 UTC

Read HBase release-0.8.1

Hi,
I used release-0.8.1for Hadoop 2 to read from HBase. For that I placed
my hbase-site.xml with the correct configurations into the resource
folder. When I start the job locally then the job uses the config inside
the hbase-site.xml and it works great. When I want to run the job on a
cluster then the job uses the default hbase config instead of the config
defined in the hbase-site.xml. The hbase-site.xml is included in the fat
jar. To start the job I use the web interace.

Best Regards,

Hilmi Yildirim
Software Developer R&D

T: +49 30 24627-281
Hilmi.Yildirim@neofonie.de

http://www.neofonie.de

Besuchen Sie den Neo Tech Blog für Anwender:
http://blog.neofonie.de/

Folgen Sie uns:
https://plus.google.com/+neofonie
http://www.linkedin.com/company/neofonie-gmbh
https://www.xing.com/companies/neofoniegmbh

Neofonie GmbH | Robert-Koch-Platz 4 | 10115 Berlin
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 67460
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kitlitschko

Re: Read HBase release-0.8.1

Posted by Hilmi Yildirim <hi...@neofonie.de>.
I solved the problem by overwriting the method "configure". There, I
used the "addResource" method of the HBaseConfiguration to add the
correct hbase-site.xml

Best Regards,
Hilmi

Re: Read HBase release-0.8.1