Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 23:17:52 UTC

Re: upgrading to ibator 1.2.1-681 and overriding DAO Generator methods

If the DAOTemplate won't work, then you should use a plugin.  There
are plugin methods for every DAO method and you could use those
methods to completely rewrite each method if you needed to.
Alternatively, you could configure Ibator so that it doesn't generate
any DAO classes and then use a plugin to generate your entire DAO
class (with the contextGenerateAdditionalJavaFiles method).

Jeff Butler