Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Nges Brian <ng...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 03:21:13 UTC

Re: Interested in contributing to Avro C

Hi Avro Community.
I am new here and I am interested to contribute to open source project
and precisely Avro C.
I am in My second year in the university of Buea offering Computer A
Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
I have been coding in C ,c++. And I am good at C. I am interested in
The Avro C project so I am asking for help on some links so that I can
start gaining experience in the code base and improve on the C API.
Thanks and waiting to here from the community soon.

Posted by Nges Brian <ng...@gmail.com>.
hello.
After studing the documents I was asked to download, I will like to
first of all start by using Avro.
How can I get the client?
Thanks and cheers

Posted by Nges Brian <ng...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Interested in contributing to Avro C

Posted by Nges Brian <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Nges Brian <ng...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Interested in contributing to Avro C

Posted by Sam Groth <sg...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Hi Nges,