Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Economy <mi...@goodreads.com> on 2011/07/30 02:59:46 UTC

Looking for a senior search engineer

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this message, but it's a very
specific role we're looking for and I'm not sure where else to find
solr experts!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested, or knew anyone who
would be interested in working on goodreads.com's search:

We're using Solr, and we'd like someone with experience doing:
solr-replication
faceted search
more cool stuff

We run ruby on rails for the website.  Potential applicants don't need
to know ruby or rails, but they'd be expected to pick it up after
starting.

More info on our website:
http://wwww.goodreads.com/about/us

Michael Economy
Director Engineering, Goodreads Inc.

Re: Looking for a senior search engineer

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Here's a page where you can "hire guns" that you might be interested in...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

Best
ERick