Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/05/23 16:31:39 UTC

[ANN] Mavenbook.org

Hi there,

In preparation for the launch of "Maven: A Developer's Notebook" (available
end of June), Tim and I have created the Mavenbook.org web site.

http://www.mavenbook.org

By using it you'll be able to track the progress of the book but more
importantly it'll allow you to download the book's source code, get
additional samples, read tips and tricks on using Maven, etc. All of this
through a blog interface.

The full announcement is available here: http://tinyurl.com/9gbjh

Enjoy and feel free to send us Maven tips and tricks and we'll happily
publish them. Actually as we're using a wiki under the hood
(http://www.xwiki.com) we can even grant you direct publishing access if
you're interested.

Thanks
-Vincent