Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Christian Nardi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/25 16:28:06 UTC

Logs

Hi,

I'm new to Oozie and I'm trying to create an ActionExecutor. The
problem is that I can't manage to see what I log in my ActionExecutor.
I tried to use log4j with the logger name equal to the classname and
then I saw the executors that come with Oozie and they use XLog, so I
tried that too, but both strategies failed. I also tried to add the
logger name in the oozie log4j properties but nothing changed.
Is there any configuration or something that I am missing?

Thanks!
Christian

Re: Logs

Posted by Christian Nardi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I updated to the new version, and now I can see my logs. Thanks a lot
for your help

Christian

Re: Logs

Posted by "Angelo K. Huang" <an...@apache.org>.