Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2022/09/03 00:45:59 UTC

Apache Hadoop Meetup 2022 @Shanghai for Proposal

Hello my friends in Hadoop community,

          I am very glad to share you that Apache Hadoop Meetup China 2022
will be held on Sept 24, 2022 in Shanghai. It is the forth time for meetup
in China since 2019 (
https://blogs.apache.org/hadoop/entry/hadoop-community-meetup-beijing-aug)
and there were tremendous wonderful time for passed meetups where we have
great sessions from Cloudera (with Hortonworks), Databricks, Huawei,
Tencent, Alibaba, Intel, ByteDance, Netease, XiaoMi, Didi, MeiTuan, JD,
etc. With over 1000+ in person and 20000+ online attendees, it is already
the largest Hadoop party for local community.

           In this year, we will have a keynote forum and 4 break-out
forums including the Infra, AI & ML, Data Warehouse/Lake and Open Data,
based on Hadoop and other open source ecosystem in big data. With over 30
sessions in planning and calling for speakers, we sincerely invite you to
join us as the keynote or breakout session speaker to share your work or
insights around hadoop and big data ecosystem. Although attended in-person
is more prefered, joining remotely or preparing with a pre-recorded video
is also acceptable if you cannot make the attendance in person (20 minutes
for keynotes and 40 minutes for breakout session).

           If you are interested to give a presentation, please submit your
proposal (title + description + self introduction) to me and a local
organizer (hao.cheng@slidestalk.com). Also, free feel to contact us for any
questions or details as always.

Thanks,

Junping