Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2016/02/23 05:40:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 0.5.1 (RC1)

Hello,
I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache NiFi
nifi-0.5.1.

The source zip, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1075

The Git tag is nifi-0.5.1-RC1
The Git commit ID is 1bc7bdb609606b9aa61cebad3ef2e3c87d34ea63
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=nifi.git;a=commit;h=1bc7bdb609606b9aa61cebad3ef2e3c87d34ea63

This release candidate is a branch off of support/nifi-0.5.x at
2a459fe21c708c8316dd255c3dc7f8254e7940f1.

Checksums of nifi-0.5.1-source-release.zip:
MD5: 02b920f226643412cc9ff5f7103fa156
SHA1: 7109ea477559c0c0eadb93e78a8c99e765d26bce

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/tkurc.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/nifi/KEYS

11 issues were closed/resolved for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12334887

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version0.5.1

The vote will be open for 72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  Then
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as nifi-0.5.1
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

Thanks again for helping with this release!

Tony

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 0.5.1 (RC1)

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
While I start working on putting together RC2, please consider checking out
e2005fa059fbe128e2e278cda5ed7a27ab6e1ec3, which is where I intend to branch
from.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.