Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stepan Herold <St...@Sun.COM> on 2005/05/03 14:42:00 UTC

Clear session after redeployment

Redeploying a web application on Tomcat 5.0.x clears its session, this,
however, doesn't work on Tomcat 5.5.x. I guess it is a new feature and
here goes the question: Is there a way how to tell Tomcat that it should
clear session after redeployment?

Thanks,

Stepan

Re: Clear session after redeployment

Posted by Stepan Herold <St...@Sun.COM>.
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Stepan

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.