Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "e_slippy@yahoo.it" <e_...@yahoo.it> on 2008/05/15 21:34:19 UTC

[Email] Problem send Html Email

Hi folks,

I just started using commons-email 1.1 and I'm trying the examples of the User Guide.
I'm trying to send the email as in the example in a web application (Tomcat 6 + Spring + Stripes) but I've got some error as I receive the message:
- subject header: empty
- to header: undisclosed-recipient
- html message: shown as plain text (with MIME boundary) in the message body
I'm just setting all as in the example but it doesn't work! Same code of the example put into a Stripes ActionBean...
All needed libraries are included as well and the project is managed with Maven...

>>From a simple Java project everything works right, so it's not a problem of my smtp server.

Anyone who experienced something similar?
Something to configure in my Tomcat + Spring + Stripes environment?

Thank you in advance,

Ema

Scopri il  Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!