Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2022/05/11 07:13:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Daemon 0.8.0 (2nd try)

Closing this vote with 5 binding +1s and 1 non-binding +1.
I'll publish the release on the final location [1] if possible (or I'll ask
someone if needed) and will then try to update the various packagers
(homebrew, choco, sdkman...) updating the release instructions if necessary.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[1] https://downloads.apache.org/maven/mvnd/

--