Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/12 04:08:44 UTC

default configuration new releases

Hi all,
In the previous releases of storm, I see that default configuration file is called defaults.yaml.
For new release, like Storm 1.0.1, Anyone can help where can look for default configuration as defaults.yaml, rather than storm.yaml?
Thank you
--Regards
WA

Re: default configuration new releases

Posted by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com>.
Many thanks

Posted by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Many thanks

defaults.yaml is packed inside the storm-core jar. if you unzip the jar,
you can see the file.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Walid Aljoby <
walid_aljoby@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Only three files are shown in conf dir: storm.yaml, storm_env.ini, and
> storm-env.sh.
> ThanksWA

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: default configuration new releases

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
defaults.yaml is packed inside the storm-core jar. if you unzip the jar,
you can see the file.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Walid Aljoby <
walid_aljoby@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Only three files are shown in conf dir: storm.yaml, storm_env.ini, and
> storm-env.sh.
> ThanksWA

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: default configuration new releases

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
defaults.yaml is packed inside the storm-core jar. if you unzip the jar,
you can see the file.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Walid Aljoby <
walid_aljoby@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Only three files are shown in conf dir: storm.yaml, storm_env.ini, and
> storm-env.sh.
> ThanksWA

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: default configuration new releases