Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cemmersb <ce...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 16:13:11 UTC

Apache Snapshot Repository: 'camel-saxon' 2.14-SNAPSHOT not available in

Hi

I just encountered, that camel-saxon 2.14-SNAPSHOT is currently not available via the Apache snapshot repository [1].

Could anybody be so kind and check, why that component has not been deployed to snapshots yet?

Cheers,

Christoph

[1] http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/camel/camel-saxon/

Re: Apache Snapshot Repository: 'camel-saxon' 2.14-SNAPSHOT not available in

Posted by cemmersb <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

thanks for your response.

Yes, I know, that the Apache CI server is quite busy and there is no guaranteed delivery of snapshots to the repository. I was just curious, if there might be a chance to get this out, since the Camel-Extra CI currently fails due to the missing dependency. As the ASF build will pass all snapshots, Camel-Extra CI will succeed.

Best,

Christoph

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi