Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/03/19 07:39:41 UTC

AjaxThrottling

I have a search box that is submitted via a behavior listening for "onkeyup".

I set the throttle for the behavior and I'm seeing strange behavior.

If I type quickly a bunch of characters, it seems to queue up the requests.
I would expect it to wait for me to stop typing and then only issue the request once.

D/

Re: AjaxThrottling

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
are you sure the throttle is being applied? check the js generated, etc...

-igor