Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Barry Jia <bj...@brightspark.com> on 2001/09/18 22:07:18 UTC

Who knows ?

Hi, All,
I am new for this mail list, I read the doc on line and install a JAMES on
my NT2K, but why I can not telnet to port 4555 to access remote manager.

Barry

RE: Who knows ?

Posted by tarundsk <ta...@datainfosys.net>.
you can access this i have dobne it ...first of all u'll have to ennable
telnet services on NT2k by chanigng the telnet properties so that u may
telnet the system.....if u need more clarifications in detail u can mail me
at: tarundsk@datainfosys.net i also faced the same problem but sorted it
out.
cu