Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by srikanth vattikuti <vs...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 11:33:00 UTC

Install storm and its components as service

Hi All,

In my project we already installed and running Storm and it’s components as process but we are planning to install/run storm and it’s components as services.
Could you please help what all things needs to be taken care which performing this activity.

Regards
Srikanth Vattikuti

Install storm and its components as service