Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Alied Pérez Martínez <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/30 03:07:37 UTC

Oi! is NETCAT still going on?

Is this still going on? Back in the day by this time I had a bunch of
mails. BTW I'm using Netbeans nightly for my daily work and reporting as
I find errors. Any idea about when tribe test begin?

Re: Oi! is NETCAT still going on?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
We're pretty close right now to getting the Apache legal documents over to
Apache and then the code will be transferred to Apache and all the
processes can begin for real.

Gj

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alied,