Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/05 08:24:47 UTC

Missing Dependencies?

Hi,

Eclipse is telling me I'm missing some dependencies (well, it's complaining
that the POM files are missing dependencies).  The problem is I believe all
of these files are in my deps folder.

I'm on the storage_refactor branch.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.netapp:manageontap:jar:4.0 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-netapp line 30 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 40 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-apputils:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 47 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 46 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-apputils:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 52 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 41 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 35 Maven Dependency Problem

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Missing Dependencies?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Not sure if cloud-manageontap.jar should maybe be just manageontap.jar?  I
tried it both ways with the same result.

Re: Missing Dependencies?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks for the reply.  :)

These are the instructions I'm following from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Using+Eclipse+With+CloudStack.
 It looks like the Goals section (below) is slightly incorrect.  I changed
it in my Eclipse instance to have a goal of only clean for clean and only
install for install.  I'm not sure why this would build OSS.

Any thoughts on that?

Clean:

 mvn clean

Base directory: $project_loc:cloudstack