Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by ch...@xml.apache.org on 2000/08/31 16:36:06 UTC

xsp-response:send-redirect

Hi,

Is there any reason why xsp-response:send-redirect doesn't exist in C2
apart from noone having implemented it? Because if not, I'm gonna hack
it in, but perhaps someone thinks it would be a bad idea?

regards,
Anthony

Re: xsp-response:send-redirect

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> chip-cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any reason why xsp-response:send-redirect doesn't exist in C2
> > apart from noone having implemented it? Because if not, I'm gonna hack
> > it in, but perhaps someone thinks it would be a bad idea?
>
> I've found one possible solution on how to use a custom logicsheet by
> specifying the following processing instruction in the xml page where
> custom tags are used:
>
>    <?xml-logicsheet href="file:///....."?>

<?xml-logicsheet href="foo.xsl"?> works too, as does <?xml-logicsheet
href="/foo.xsl"?>. perhaps the only instance in the cocoon engine where
site relative and absolute links work properly. :)

- donald

Re: xsp-response:send-redirect

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
chip-cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any reason why xsp-response:send-redirect doesn't exist in C2
> apart from noone having implemented it? Because if not, I'm gonna hack
> it in, but perhaps someone thinks it would be a bad idea?

I've found one possible solution on how to use a custom logicsheet by
specifying the following processing instruction in the xml page where
custom tags are used:

   <?xml-logicsheet href="file:///....."?>

Hope this helps.

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch

Re: xsp-response:send-redirect

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
chip-cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any reason why xsp-response:send-redirect doesn't exist in C2
> apart from noone having implemented it? Because if not, I'm gonna hack
> it in, but perhaps someone thinks it would be a bad idea?

Please go ahead and patch it in. Send the patch to me and I'll apply it
:)

Thanks.

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch