Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/21 16:06:01 UTC

Tree2 Summit

A while back we discussed getting all of the tree2 users together to
discuss and implement various bug fixes and improvements for tree2.
I'm hoping to have some time next week to address this.

In the meantime here is what we should do to get ready for this:

1.) Check JIRA and make sure all of your suggestions/bug fixes have
been entered there

2.) Someone compile a list of JIRA issues related to tree2 and report
on the dev list.

3.) Everyone vote for their top tree2 issues (use JIRA to vote) and we
will try to address the issues in the order of popularity.

Stay tuned to the dev list next week and we will kick things off.

sean