Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2018/02/05 20:26:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.0.0 RC-2

The VOTE for 1.0.0 rc2 passes with:

4 binding +1's
1 non-binding +'1
0 -1's

I am very excited to finally mark our 1.0.0 release!

I will be working on promoting RC2 to an official release shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to test this release and contributing to the
Apache Knox community!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.0.0 RC-2

Posted by Phil Zampino <pz...@apache.org>.
Thanks Larry. That's great news; 1.0.0 !

Posted by Phil Zampino <pz...@apache.org>.