Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2006/06/09 23:08:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r413158 - /httpd/site/trunk/xdocs/download.xml

On 06/09/2006 10:47 PM,  wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Fri Jun  9 13:47:02 2006
> New Revision: 413158

> Log:
>
>   Note 2.2.2 was our 10 year celebration I believe, (just to put something
>   interesting front and center under that top announcement, and declare
>   this is the definative recommended version.)

Maybe nitpicking, but I think 2.2.0 was released exactly at the 10th anniversary.
But of course 2.2.2 represents *over* 10 years of innovation, so the text is
still fine :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: svn commit: r413158 - /httpd/site/trunk/xdocs/download.xml

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 06/09/2006 10:47 PM,  wrote:
>
>>Author: wrowe
>>Date: Fri Jun  9 13:47:02 2006
>>New Revision: 413158

>>Log:
>>
>>  Note 2.2.2 was our 10 year celebration I believe, (just to put something
>>  interesting front and center under that top announcement, and declare
>>  this is the definative recommended version.)
>

> Maybe nitpicking, but I think 2.2.0 was released exactly at the 10th anniversary.
> But of course 2.2.2 represents *over* 10 years of innovation, so the text is
> still fine :-).

True - I'm glad I didn't edit to say "2.2.2 celebrates" - I believe you were
(even if it's not an exact science dating these things, I believe that's what
we attributed 2.2.0 for ;-)