Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/09/20 16:09:55 UTC

SITE FREEZE - do not edit the stanbol website please

Hi,

Infra already moved the website (thanks!) but the content is at
http://stanbol.apache.org/stanbol/ - I'll move it to
http://stanbol.apache.org/ , please refrain from editing until that's
done.

-Bertrand

Re: SITE FREEZE - do not edit the stanbol website please

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5302 for
> that, right now the content might still be at
> http://stanbol.apache.org/stanbol/ instead of
> http://stanbol.apache.org/ ...

Fixed thanks to danielsh via #asfinfra - details in there, everything
should be back to normal now.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Infra already moved the website (thanks!) but the content is at
> http://stanbol.apache.org/stanbol/ - I'll move it to
> http://stanbol.apache.org/ , please refrain from editing until that's
> done...

This is now done in svn, and I fixed links in the templates so that
things should be ok at http://stanbol.apache.org/

The old incubator.apache.org/stanbol redirects to that.

However, the CMS sync/publish seems to be confused by the move,
http://stanbol.apache.org/ now shows the stanbol subfolder again
although that's gone from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/site/trunk/content/ - I'm
investigating.