Posted to user@ode.apache.org by sanz <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 17:04:52 UTC

simple BPEL Example [over Servicemix 3.2.1 and ODE 1.2]

Can anyone please help me out in running simple BPEL Example [over Servicemix
3.2.1 and ODE 1.2]..

Thanks in advnce.
san

Simone Maletta wrote:

> Hi guys,
>     I'm trying to install ODE in ServiceMix 3.2.1 but I foud problems
> doing so.
> I faound on the net the guide to solve the problem but the things go worst
> an ServiceMix doesn't start.
> Well, is there anyone that may help me or telling me about a stable old
> version where developing my thesis?
> I'm blocked now.
> Thank you all,
> Simone

R: simple BPEL Example [over Servicemix 3.2.1 and ODE 1.2]

Posted by si...@alice.it.
Hi san,
   I solved the problem using ServiceMix 3.1.2 and ODE 1,.0.
There I found a stable environment where to deploy may master thesis.
Regards,
Simone