Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/08/28 02:43:28 UTC

3 Wicket courses in London with Al Maw, incl 2 new 1 day courses

Al Maw (from the core Wicket development team) develops, maintains and
delivers the 3 Wicket courses in London:

1 - Getting Started with Apache Wicket 1.3 (1 day, next course: Saturday,
September 22)
2 - More Apache Wicket 1.3 (1 day, next course: Saturday, October 6)
3 - Apache Wicket 1.3 (2 day, next course: Saturday & Sunday, September
29-30)

The 2 new 1 day courses effectively split the 2 day course material over 2
Saturdays.
We hope this will suit people who just want an introduction with the day 1
material, or would like a few weeks to get a bit of Wicket practice in
between days 1 and 2. This is also intended to enable people who already
have some Wicket experience to go straight to day 2. For people who prefer
to get it all in one shot, we will continue offering the 2 day course.
Details and online booking now at  http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk  .
Regards - Cemal