Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Proven Provenzano <pp...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2023/02/16 15:23:36 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-900: KRaft kafka-storage.sh API additions to support SCRAM for Kafka Brokers

Hi,

I'd like to start the vote on KIP-900: KRaft kafka-storage.sh API additions
to support SCRAM for Kafka Brokers.

The KIP is here: KIP-900
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-900%3A+KRaft+kafka-storage.sh+API+additions+to+support+SCRAM+for+Kafka+Brokers>

The Original discuss thread is here: KIP-900-DISCUSS
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/qxxorxc6w0s3ymwcskjzbmc8kz3y2g8t>

Please take a look and vote if you can.

Thank you
--
--Proven

Re: [VOTE] KIP-900: KRaft kafka-storage.sh API additions to support SCRAM for Kafka Brokers

Posted by Proven Provenzano <pp...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi all,
I am going to close the vote and start implementing.
The KIP is accepted with three binding votes from Colin, Jose, and
Manikumar.

--Proven

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)