Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2014/07/25 17:46:16 UTC

Reminder: Cordova Hangout Today @4pm EST, 1pm PST

Public viewing url (please use this if you are not a cordova contributor):
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vflgPGbQTw

Join the conversation:
-
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYf63bjZOHjlopXsNoAKpY7WLTtD60fCGQptMQdtdMiCDxk5Mw

Help take meeting notes (and add to the agenda):
-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUTRUxsEey5RHR3EHCs8hjjIB2o1bzp3pvfYHXX9-wk/edit?usp=sharing

(I'll update the wiki later, its currently inaccessible).

-Michal

Re: Reminder: Cordova Hangout Today @4pm EST, 1pm PST

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com>.
10 minutes!

Re: Cordova Hangout August 19

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Just a reminder that this is scheduled for next week, and the agenda is currently empty.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
SGTM

On 29 July 2014 at 3:47:57, Jesse (purplecabbage@gmail.com) wrote: