Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com> on 2007/12/11 01:08:35 UTC

XMLBeans board report - December 2007

It's time for a new report to the Apache Board. See the report below.
You know the drill, if you have comments send them in the next couple of
days, after which I'll send the report to the board.

XMLBeans board report - December 2007

The project continues to be active. The development continues mostly
with bug fixes. The traffic on mailing lists continues to be high. There
are many user questions but many show XMLBeans as part of complex
applications.

There are no new releases this time.
There were no PMC changes. Jacob Danner was added as a new committer to
the project.

Also we found out that the latest release of IntelliJ Idea (7.0.1)
includes out of the box integration with XMLBeans.

Cezar Andrei
XMLBeans PMC Chair

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.