Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Bi Be <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 11:57:40 UTC

Help me in catching Messages in ODE 2

Hello all,

I have an idea to extend the current ODE 2 that let it to invoke external
stateful Web services (also called Grid services).
More specifically, my task now is to catch the message sent from the Grid
service, then extract the ReferenceParameters part from it, then add this
part into the message that will be sent back to the Grid service.

My problem is that so far I do not know what modules/classes in the ODE 2
are responsible for that task, and how I can add my own module/class to
extend these modules/classes and at the same time preserve the invocation of
Web services.

All advice are welcome.

Thanks.
Regards,