Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dan Payne <dp...@sotx.org> on 2002/09/11 20:51:38 UTC

Portability issue?

I've got a JSP in my struts app that runs fine on my windows dev box running
TC 4.1.10, JDK 1.4.0_01 but when I go live with it on my RH Linux box (TC
4.0.4, JDK 1.4.0_01) it takes over 30 seconds to load. The page contains an
action form and, admittedly, a ton of <html:multibox> and <html:radio> and
i can begin investigating?

I've dropped a bunch of the struts html tags and the time lag disappears, so
it does seem to lie with struts tags.

-Dan