Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stuart Johnston <st...@ebby.com> on 2004/12/06 21:27:50 UTC

Blank Message Rule

I get a lot of messages that are completely blank - no subject, no body.
  I want to create a rule to match these messages.  I started with this:

rawbody __HAS_BODY  /\S/
meta LOCAL_EMPTY_MESSAGE  (!__HAS_SUBJECT && !__HAS_BODY)

(although I think the __HAS_SUBJECT is redundant)

The problem is that this also matches messages that consist only of an
attachment and should be considered valid (think photos sent from cell
phones).

Is there any way to check against the full message body before
attachments are processed?  Or other suggestions?

Thanks,
Stuart Johnston
Ebby Halliday, Realtors