Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Andre Cavalcante <al...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/05/12 21:38:12 UTC

Problems with xindice restart within tomcat

Hello!

My name is Andre Luiz and I am newbie user of Xindice
I have instaled xindice 1.4b in TomCat 4.1.30 in Windows 2000.
The problem is following:
I create a collection called squirrel (the name of my webapp).
Then I create subcollections: jigs, rts, params etc. under
/db/squirrel
When I restart TomCat, xindice restart too (ok!), but the
subcollections: jigs, rts, params etc. don't accessible anymore.
But the squirrel collection stay accessible.

Xindice is installed under context /xindice, port: 8080. The /db root
collection is in diferent path of xindice default. I use
j2sdk1.4.1_03

someone can help me?

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Re: Problems with xindice restart within tomcat

Posted by Andre Cavalcante <al...@yahoo.com.br>.
Thank you!

 --- Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> escreveu: > Vadim

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Andre Cavalcante wrote:

>Hello!
>
>My name is Andre Luiz and I am newbie user of Xindice
>I have instaled xindice 1.4b in TomCat 4.1.30 in Windows 2000.
>The problem is following:
>I create a collection called squirrel (the name of my webapp).
>Then I create subcollections: jigs, rts, params etc. under
>/db/squirrel
>When I restart TomCat, xindice restart too (ok!), but the
>subcollections: jigs, rts, params etc. don't accessible anymore.
>But the squirrel collection stay accessible.
>
>Xindice is installed under context /xindice, port: 8080. The /db root
>collection is in diferent path of xindice default. I use
>j2sdk1.4.1_03
>
>someone can help me?

I can confirm this. Looks like bug.

Vadim