Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2003/05/15 22:44:43 UTC

almost ready for 0.23

Michael, I have one more commit for 0.23, then I think trunk will be
ready to branch.  However, all of a sudden svn.collab.net can't be
reached (from my box, anyway).  Don't yet know what's wrong, just
wanted to let you know the status...

-K

Re: almost ready for 0.23

Posted by Robert Pluim <rp...@bigfoot.com>.
kfogel@collab.net writes:
 > Michael, I have one more commit for 0.23, then I think trunk will be
 > ready to branch.  However, all of a sudden svn.collab.net can't be
 > reached (from my box, anyway).  Don't yet know what's wrong, just
 > wanted to let you know the status...

It's unreachable from this side of the atlantic as well.

Robert

Re: almost ready for 0.23

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
kfogel@collab.net writes:

> Michael, I have one more commit for 0.23, then I think trunk will be
> ready to branch.  However, all of a sudden svn.collab.net can't be
> reached (from my box, anyway).  Don't yet know what's wrong, just
> wanted to let you know the status...

I also have one more commit (fix for a regression caused by some of
the restartable checkout work).