Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/11/21 20:00:28 UTC

3.0.28 integration build available

Its been fun but I'm going back to the daily grind on Monday. I'm going to
take it easy this weekend but I'll be plowing through bugs and features
requests a bit slower going forward (at least until the next time I can make
a convincing case to work on it full time!).  so the grand total is 28
releases in 38 days. I've lost track of the feature count!

New in this release:

There is a checkbox option on the first page of the New Page/Component that
allows a user to specify that the wizard (on completion) should open all the
files it generated in editors.

There is a new (optional) outline view for the Specification editor:

for details see:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=835060&group_id=503
21&atid=459331

(tiny url) http://tinyurl.com/w0no

There was a bug in the auto indent that caused it to try and operate when a
user pastes text. This has been fixed. Auto indent works only on carriage
returns now.

To calrify that auto indent uses the same settings (ie tabs vs spaces) as
the formatter; I have changed the wording of the corresponding preference
label to make this clear.

> Integration Update Site: http://data.intelligentworks.com

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: 3.0.28 integration build available

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Ok never mind, I clicked through the update manager "query settings" and found it. Very wierd though.

-Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com>.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Geoff,

Posted by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@kcp.com>.
Thanks for your hard work! If you find yourself at CES in Las Vegas this
coming January let me know, I will take you out and buy you a beer or
three for all your hard work.

Kevin

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Absolutely great stuff (and a lot of other feathers).
Not just the html tag completion/ suggestion but the whole 3 stuff.

If there was something like "MVP(lugin) for Eclipse" Spindle would
definitely get my vote!

Sorry I have been under water for a couple of days but I pissed myself
sort-of in a corner whilst modifying a component (automation makes
everything go wrong automagically :-D )

Seems like everything is up to speed though. Haven't seen any funnies
anymore (but I will give it a shot in the coming week).

I'd say have a chilling weekend (easy on the beer though, might make
your 'ordinary' monday a tad too much) & thx once more for the boost in
productivity & insight into Tap.

Cheers,
Fermin DCG